If a document is in process, you can choose to remind all signers who have not yet signed the document in question, or only one signer of your choice. Please note that a signer can only be reminded once per 24 hours.
Remind all signers of a document:
You can remind all outstanding signers of a document by navigating to your Documents list, finding the document in question, and clicking the righthand "Send Reminder" button.
Remind single signer of a document:
You can remind an individual signer of a document by opening your document and clicking "Send Reminder" next to the signer's name.
You can also schedule up to 2 auto reminders for documents that are currently in process. This setting can be enabled by default (for all future documents) or on a per-document basis:
- Enable default auto-reminders: You can enable auto-reminders by default for all future documents by navigating to Business Settings > Expiration & Reminders > Reminders. Check "Enable auto reminders" and specify the schedule for the first and second auto reminder. You can also choose to only auto-remind once.
- Enable auto-reminders for a single document: When creating or editing an invoice, scroll down to the "Document Settings" section and check "Enable auto reminders" in order to enable auto reminders for the document you are currently editing. The schedule for your reminders can be edited in Business Settings > Expiration & Reminders > Reminders.
Any document's title (regardless of its current status) can be renamed by looking it up on your Documents list, clicking the "Edit" button in the righthand button menu and adjusting its title accordingly.
A document can be duplicated simply by looking it up on your Documents list and clicking the "Create Copy" button in the righthand button menu. You can also duplicate a document by opening it and choosing "Create Copy" from the top right Actions menu.
There are two ways of exporting completed documents from your eversign account:
- Download single PDF document: You can choose to download a PDF copy of your completed document by looking it up in your Documents list and clicking the righthand "Download" button.
- Automated document export: By navigating to Business Settings > General Preferences > Document Export you will be able to specify a custom FTP path to export completed documents to. You can also choose to delete any documents after they have been exported to the selected path.
Documents that carry the status "In Process" or "Awaiting My Signature" can be cancelled by navigating to the Documents list and choosing "Cancel" from the righthand button menu.
Each transaction occurring during the process of signing a document is securely stored. Once a document has been completed, this log is then translated into an Audit Trail and attached to your final PDF document. However, you can also access a non-PDF version of your Audit Trail for any completed document by navigating to your Completed Documents list and selecting "Audit Trail" from the righthand button menu.
All email notifications you receive using eversign are configured on a per-user basis. This means that every eversign user, even members of your team, will be able to manage their notifications individually. In order to edit your notification settings, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the top left dropdown menu
- Choose "User Settings"
- Check and uncheck your notifications accordingly
You can choose to redirect signers to specific website URLs after signing or decling to sign a document. In order to edit these settings, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Business Settings
- Choose "Signing Preferences"
- In section "Redirects", add your custom redirect URLs